Monday, June 9, 2008

Proposal

I have to submit my candidacy proposal by Tuesday (10 June 2008). I gave my proposal for review only last Friday and left my supervisor (Prof Greg) with only two days to review, definitely over the weekend. Actually we have decided to go for this candidacy at the very last minute (about 1.5 week ago) - due to certain unforeseen circumstances. And today as early as 5 o’clock in the morning I’ve waited in front of my notebook waiting for his reply. Waiting…and waiting…finally at 3.15 p.m. I received the edited version of my candidacy proposal from him. In addition, I also received very useful insights from my second supervisor (Prof Mitch). (He was on a holiday in Brazil – no internet access for the last three weeks and only today he starts to work again) - I am really thankful to both of them. A short note was sent to them.



2 comments:

Intan said...

Adzrin,

Good Luck for your candidacy. Proposal masih tajuk yang dulu ke?

Adzrin said...

tajuk dah tukar sikit....tukar banyak...tapi still corporate philanthropy. Ikut nasihat supervisor. Anyway, I'm still indebted to you coz bagi idea hari tu and guide utk buat proposal.